Terms of Service
Please find the terms and conditions for the provision and usage of services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and ask.
General Terms & Cancellation
- Should you wish to use a service after consultation, a service agreement will be provided.
- Before commencement, a signed agreement by the client is required and indicates an acceptance of the terms and conditions. If your requirements change at a later date, we reserve the right to amend the original quotation following suitable consultation with you.
- Any meetings with clients will be held via video call or if local, either at their premises or an alternative agreed on location.
- All efforts are made to ensure that all sites are accurate and are proofread prior to submission, however, final proofreading is the responsibility of the client.
- Errors or changes should be notified within 48 hours of submission of work. After this point, it will be deemed that the client is satisfied with the work and therefore, JD Assist cannot be held liable for any loss that might later occur.
- JD Assist cannot accept responsibility or liability for the end use of any sites, documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client.
- Agreements can be terminated with 14 days written notice by either party.
- In the event an agreement is cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.
- Please note if instructions or acknowledgement of requests have not been received within 14 days of the commencement of an agreement, it will then be deemed as cancelled. 50% of the paid deposit will be refundable.
- JD Assist reserves the right to reject any work believed to be unlawful or immoral.
Costs & Payments
- A 50% deposit is required for website packages, not including maintenance package and add-ons. The remaining 50% is payable prior to the site going live.
- Advanced payment is required for all other packages.
- Invoices are due 7 days from invoice date.
- Please make payment by bank transfer.
- Any additional costs such as add-ons will be invoiced separately at the end of the month.
- Please note that overdue invoices will be subject to interest charges in accordance with the EU directive.
Privacy & Security
- No details will be shared with a 3rd party unless specifically instructed in writing.
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 6 months, after which time it will be deleted unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All efforts are made to ensure that all electronic communication is secure, however, responsibility cannot be taken for material once sent.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you give consent to electronic communication with you on confidential matters, unless otherwise requested.